Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch





We've been so busy lately that I haven't posted pictures in a long time, so I will post our Pumpkin Patch pictures with this blog.
Here's what's going on:
Jonathan is ready for football to be over with, so he can start basketball. I'm not crazy about his basketball schedule. He has games 4-5 nights a week until Christmas and then things calm down a little. He's excited though.
I'm watching the kids grow as we speak. Life was so different for us just a year ago. This time last year I had a 1 year old, and a 3 year old. Now I have a (almost) 1 year old, a 2 year old and a 4 year old. I don't think that God could bless us any more than He already has, but I don't want to tempt Him. Three kids is more than enough for me.
Elizabeth reads sight words and loves school. I was worried about it since she has a new teacher and new friends in her class, but she's doing great! She loves to run and play too. We've started walking some when it's pretty and she really likes finding "treasures" to bring home to show Daddy.
Sarah Grace turned 2 on Friday! We made a little cake and had a good time with just us that we don't get to have very often with Daddy's schedule. Her vocabulary impresses me more every day. She's starting to learn songs and sing with us in the van and I love it. Both of my girls are wonderful singers.
Cole will be 1 Friday. He has 7 teeth and bites very hard. He thinks it's funny when you say "ouch". He's been taking steps for quite some time now, but crawling is still his main means of transportation. He doesn't like shoes, but with cool weather fast approaching we're working on it.
That's about all I can think of for now. We love our house more every day!
God Bless!

No comments: