Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sickness and basketball

The kids have had bronchitis this week, so I haven't had a chance to go to the gym. They've coughed and had runny noses, but no fevers. They are finishing antibiotics, but I know that with bronchitis there's always a lingering cough to look forward to. Just what I need when I'm the new Volunteer Coordinator for the Toddler nursery at church. Things are a little rough now and I have to be there a lot, so my kids have to be there, but I've been assured they are NOT contagious! They are on the mend and seem to be feeling better, now if they'd just sleep better!
Basketball is going well. The Red Devils are 6-5! This is the best they've done in a long time. The kids are excited and continuing to work hard. We hope they keep it up. Jonathan maintains that it's not him, but the kids that are working so hard and I agree. The Lord just seems to continue to bless us here.

No comments: