Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Zoo

It's been a while and I know I haven't posted pictures like I said I would, but it's been a little crazy here at the Shedd family zoo.
The kids all had colds or bronchitis or something. We got medicine for that yesterday. Cole and Sarah have ear infections. Elizabeth has eczema and I was diagnosed with migraines. It's been a little rough lately, but I think we're on our way to better health. Hopefully anyway.
Elizabeth went back to school today for the first time since before Christmas and she was so excited to go. On the other had she's experiencing night mares. We check for monsters every night in hopes that it will help and sometimes it does. She did sleep in her own bed until about 7 this morning which was wonderful. We've also been leaving her lamp on at night just in case she does wake up in hopes that she will just go back to sleep. I'm not sure if that is working or not.
Poor Sarah and Coley are still very sleepy today and very clingy, but maybe rest will help them get better faster.
I hope to be back in the gym by the end of the week, but the babies have to quit coughing so much before I can do that.
Hope all is well at your house.
Love,
The Shedd Family Zoo

No comments: