Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Growing Up

I have been constantly reminded at how much my children are growing up lately. I don't know for sure what started it, but all of a sudden it seems like there kids and not babies. Maybe it's the length of the girls' ponytails or the length of Cole's hair. Maybe it's their vocabulary or the timing of their jokes, but these kids are really growing up.

Cole loves to play basketball (ba ball) outside. He constantly asks for you to hold him up so he can shoot.

This is Sarah Grace with her baby. It's really a baseball bat which upset her sister because she wanted to play baseball.


And last but not least is my big girl, Elizabeth. I can hardly believe that she'll be in kindergarten next year. It just doesn't seem right. I remember holding her when she was just born. The last 4 (almost 5) years have absolutely flown by.

Like I said they've really grown. I love them even though they're growing though.

No comments: