Thursday, April 1, 2010

Preschool Easter Egg Hunt and Party






Today was Elizabeth's class Easter Egg Hunt and Party. I was a little nervous taking all 3 kids by myself, but they did fine. I took enough eggs for Sarah Grace and Cole to participate too, so they could have a good time. The party had enough extra for them to, so they felt very included. Elizabeth found the most eggs of my 3. She's the only one that really knew what was going on. Sarah Grace is starting to get the idea of an egg hunt, but it will be a while before she understands that it's a competition. Cole just ran all over the place. Luckily it was a big lot with plenty of room for him to roam without being trampled. After school Elizabeth's friend Belle came over to our house to play. Elizabeth has been to her house twice, but this was our first time to host. I know Belle had a good time because she cried and tried to hide when her mom got here. Elizabeth had a good time too, but didn't like the fact that Belle played with Cole and Sarah Grace too. She had a little jealous spell, but I explained that Belle doesn't have a brother and sister to play with at home and she understood a bit better. I believe they had a good time. The good news is that all survived the day.
Thank you Lord for the beautiful weather today!

No comments: