Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SNAKES!

We are currently renting the house we live in. When we moved in the house had an AC, but it didn't work, so there were 2 window units we used. In less than a week the AC unit in the house was replaced, but the transformer on it didn't work, so we have to turn the air on and off from the breaker box which is in the office. The office is another story....The foundation of the house shifted at some point, and the office is messed up. There are holes and cracks in the wall. I'm assuming that one of the holes in the wall was just big enough for a snake. Yesterday I went in the office to turn the air on and I saw a snake skin in the floor. Being the girl that I am.....I FREAKED OUT! I called my husband and told him that the AC and the office had to be fixed ASAP because I wasn't going in there anymore! I like wildlife as much as the next person, but the fact that wildlife came in my home makes me feel violated!

No comments: