Monday, December 12, 2011

Cole goes to school!

Last Friday was Cole's first day of school. Since it was Friday I picked him and Sarah up after lunch as is my normal routine. He's quite the character. He refused to let me take his picture as is our first day of school custom. I did get some pictures after school, but they were more action shots than then were pictures because I was literally chasing him all over the place. He didn't cry, and seemed to have a good time Friday. All I could get out of him though was that he ate lunch at school. Today he rides the bus, so maybe I can get a little more out of him. I would also like to report that mom has been managing these drop offs tear-free! I may not be very productive while they are gone, but emotionally I am doing well with everyone being gone.

No comments: