Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cole

I have lots of pictures to post. I'll work on that, but just wanted to do an update on little Cole. He has two teeth on bottom now and he's growing like crazy. I have never been as proud of a little belly as I am of his. I think that's mainly because of the surgery he had on his stomach when he was 7 weeks old. He gave us a scare, but is doing wonderful now. At his last dr appointment he was up to 17 lbs! He gets really excited when his sisters give him any kind of attention. He's such a sweet and quite little baby. I know that we're not having any more kid, but if I knew they would all be like him I'd have 10 more. He's wonderful. You hardly know he's there. He rolls all over the floor, but that's not a safe place for him because of his sister, Sarah. She love him to death and I mean that literally. I'll post pictures soon, I promise.

No comments: