Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Registration






I registered Sarah Grace for preschool yesterday! I still can't believe it. I got a call last night from the preschool director. Apparently the 2 and 1/2 year old class is a hot commodity and they needed to move her to the 3 year old class. Haven't even started and she's already been promoted! What a smart girl.

I register Elizabeth for kindergarten (yes, I did just say kindergarten) next month. I can't figure out where the time has gone. I feel like it's flown by! I can't believe that in June Elizabeth will be 5 and in August she'll start kindergarten. Sarah Grace will be 3 in October and will start preschool in September. She's wanted to start preschool ever since Elizabeth started! I can't take her in to drop Elizabeth off or pick her up because she wants to stay with "her friends" who are actually her sister's friends.

After Sarah's first year of preschool Cole will start! I can't even think about that now. I don't know what I will do with just one child at home 2 days a week for a few hours. And even when she comes home I'll just have 2 kids until Elizabeth and Jonathan get home.

I'm so proud of my kids. I just wish they wouldn't grow up quite so fast!

No comments: