Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bess it to our bodies

Cole and I took Sarah to preschool today and then went to the gym. He had been having some anxiety about me leaving him lately, but today the first day he was there without one of his sisters he didn't have a problem at all. I asked how he did when I went to get him and they said he had been hitting. Well, I know from when Elizabeth started school that hitting seems to be his way of letting us know he's having a hard time, so we came home and he fell asleep on me. I NEVER get to hold sleeping babies anymore, so it was really hard to get up and go get Sarah.

Mrs. Linda said that Sarah had another good day. I don't get much information from Sarah though. I asked her what she learned about today and her answer was, "Tinkerbell". I asked her what her job was and got the same answer. I did manage to get her to tell me that she played outside, but other than that everything was Tinkerbell. She has been singing part of a new prayer she's learning at preschool though. The only part she remembers is, "Bless it to our bodies". Works for me though. It just come out as "bess it to our bodies".

Elizabeth seems to be doing really well. She gets her first progress report next week. After her first 2 weeks her teacher sent home some work with a list of things she needed to work on at home and the last time we got a packet of work there were only 3 things to work on, so I guess we're improving.

WARNING! POTTY TRAINING UPDATE!!!! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON'T WANT THE INFORMATION AND DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

Sarah Grace has been wearing real panties since she started preschool on Tuesday. I think she's done pretty good. She had a small accident Tuesday and was good for the rest of the day. She did the same thing Wednesday and was wonderful until she had an accident at church. Today she did good until she pooped in her panties after lunch. We changed panties and have done well ever since. I really think that panties might have been the key. I think she likes it so much better.

END POTTY TRAINING UPDATE!

The Shedds are doing well. Hope you are too!

No comments: